Home > Human Resources > Leave of Absence > Adjunct Faculty > Absence Reporting of Sick Leave

Absence Reporting of Sick Leave

1. Fill out Adjunct Faculty Absence Report

When an employee is ill or has a medical appointment, sick leave can be used. Fill out the absence report with the code "S" for sick leave for the hours that you missed.

2. Turn in Absence Report to Supervisor

Turn in completed absence report to your supervisor for signature.

3. Turn in to Campus Human Resources Office

Once supervisor has approved and signed forward the absence report to the campus human resources office for posting of time.

4. Absence Report to District Payroll

Absence reports are forwarded to the district payroll office for auditing and posting.