Home > Human Resources > Paychecks > Direct Deposit Change

Direct Deposit Change

1. Notify the District Payroll Office Immediately

If it is close to a payroll period please contact the district payroll department immediately if your account has been closed or changed.

Certificated Employees- 661-336-5121

Classified Employees- 661-336-5114

Part-Time Employees- 661-336-5113

2. Fill out a new Direct Deposit Form

If your existing account has not been closed yet and it is not close to a payroll date you may fill out the direct deposit form and attach the new bank information to it. Please make sure that you provide the existing account in which you wish to stop and mark the terminate box on the form.