Home > Human Resources > Paychecks > Lost Paycheck

Lost Paycheck

1. Wait 10 Working Days

If you have lost your check, you need to wait 10 working days before requesting a new one.

2. Contact District Payroll Office

Call 661.336.5140

3. Affidavit

An affidavit will be prepared and provided to you for your signature.

4. Stop Payment

A stop payment will be placed on your original check.

5. Replacement Check

A replacement check will be issued.

Tip: Direct Deposits

You can use the form below to sign up for direct deposit.

Direct Deposit Form